Meet McAllen Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Carlos Ayala
Dr. Ayala is Double Board Certified in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery, and Board Eligible in Sleep Medicine. Dr. Ayala retired from the USAF and is now practicing ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery in the Rio Grande Valley, TX. Serving the needs of a tremendously underserved population. Demonstrating his ongoing commitment to those most in need, and his ongoing pursuit to simplify the beauty in all of us. Dr. Carlos Ayala specializes in Revision Rhinoplasty, Rhinology, Balloon Sinuplasty, Blepharoplasty, Otoplasty (macrotia), Botox and Facial Plastic Surgery, Voice, Allergy, and Sleep Medicine. Visit our top-rated clinic for cosmetic surgery in McAllen.
- First Harvard Trained Otolaryngologist in the Rio Grande Valley
- First Beverly Hills Trained Facial Plastic Surgeon in the Rio Grande Valley.
- Only ENT Surgeon in the Valley that Has served his country in the Air Force for Over 20 years and has performed surgery on our troops and coalition forces during the Afghanistan War in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Authored a USMLE Board Review Book Series for Medical Students and Residents.
- Received a Letter of Appreciation from President of United States for distinguished service to the United States and Retirement from the U.S. Air Force.