Facial Plastic Surgery in McAllen, TX
Dr. Carlos Ayala is double board certified in otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery, and offers facial plastic surgery for men and women in all of Texas including McAllen, Mission, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi, the Rio Grande Valley and South Padre Island.
What is Facial Plastic Surgery?
Facial plastic surgery encompasses surgical procedures to enhance the face. Some of the reasons that people consider this type of surgery are:
- Repair abnormalities caused by trauma
- Improve facial balance
- Address minor flaws that detract from other features
As a board-certified otolaryngologist and facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Ayala is uniquely qualified to perform cosmetic procedures on the face and neck.
What Cosmetic Surgery is Offered at Plastic Surgery Institute?
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Neck lift
- Brow lift (forehead lift)
- Ear surgery (otoplasty)
- Lip augmentation
- Fat transfer
- Chin augmentation
- Cheek augmentation
What Are the Benefits of Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Tailored to the needs of the patient
- Subtle or dramatic changes
- Enhances harmony of facial features
Am I a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Surgery?
If you are considering facial plastic surgery, we recommend that you schedule a consultation with Dr. Ayala to learn more about the procedures. One important consideration is having realistic expectations of the surgery that you choose. Dr. Ayala’s professional guidance and expertise helps you make an informed decision about the procedures that you choose.
How is the Vectra H1 Imaging System Used for Facial Plastic Surgery?
Dr. Ayala uses the Vectra H1 imaging system for defining treatment plans for his patients. The benefits of the system are:
- 3D imaging technology helps with in-depth evaluation of patient needs
- Skin analysis to reveal flaws in the skin, both visible and invisible to the naked eye
- Patient insight to demonstrate the expected outcomes of treatment
Ayala Plastic Surgery Institute offers facial plastic surgery for men and women in all of Texas including McAllen, Mission, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi, the Rio Grande Valley and South Padre Island. To learn more about our cosmetic surgery services, contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ayala.